Give us a call
Drop us a line
Welcome To Barzan Palace Contracting & Cleaning
P.O. Box: 202088 - Doha, Qatar
First Floor, Office #01
As a provider of various cleaning services, Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L. recognizes the need to interact with all clients, our staff, suppliers, plus the wider community. lt is therefore crucial that we behave in a socially responsible manner, understanding social and environmental concerns and operate in a way that adds value.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy covers:
• Equal Opportunities
• Health & Safety
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L. acknowledges that the foundation of our success is our employees. We aim to have a higher than average, retention rate within our industry due to our approach to managing our staff. Each member of staff has access to a structured training programme based on their individual requirements and aspirations. We encourage development and training primarily within the cleaning industry and also in other areas, which will allow an employee to gain education and develop potential or life skills.
We are aware that we have a responsibility to contribute to the local community and the company contributes to various charities and community projects.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES :
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L. is committed to equal opportunities in both our employment practices and our services to clients. We believe that equal opportunities practice promotes an efficient organization and effective service delivery. Future Cleaning Services Ltd aims to ensure that no potential or actual employee receives more or less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religious beliefs.
HEALTH AND SAFETY :
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L. health and safety system is accredited with CHAS and Safe Contractor, ensuring that we identify and manage risk in a proactive manner. We are committed to looking after the health and safety of all employees, clients and visitors. lt is our policy to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for everyone and to provide any information, training and supervision needed for this purpose.
Our policies aim to minimize production of waste products, promote re-use and recycling of materials and prevent damage to the environment. Our Environmental Management System has been accredited to the ISO 14001 standard.
Waste-saving initiatives are implemented such as accepting, submitting and receiving tenders in electronic format and producing electronic invoices wherever possible. When we do produce waste, we ensure we recycle. Materials we recycle include paper, cartridges, plastics, cans and glass.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L. is aware of the importance of efficient and cost-effective energy solutions to reduce the overall impact on the environment. Therefore we are always striving to reduce our energy usage. We ensure all monitors are flat screen, and print only if necessary. All equipment is switched off when not in use to save energy. All staff are encouraged to save energy wherever possible including in the use of vehicle miles.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L (the ’Organization’) recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of contract cleaning and support services. It is the Organization’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organization’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
• Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organization’s activities
• Training of employees in environmental issues
• Minimize the production of waste
• Minimize material wastage
• Minimize energy wastage
• Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
• Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
• Control noise emissions from operations
• Minimize the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organization.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L believe that we should conduct our affairs in an open & ethical manner, treat our employees fairly & nurture their talents, and play an active role in supporting the community in which we operate.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L is committed to building a sustainable business, which is measured not only in economic terms but also in the terms of environmental & social impact.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L has certain core values that are expressed in the principles set out below.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L recognizes that it has a role to play in ensuring that it manages its environmental impacts to reduce any negative effects it may have. In order to achieve this, the Company & its employees will:
• Seek to integrate the identification & management of environmental issues within the Company’s everyday business practices striving to ensure environmental improvements go hand-in-hand with reduced costs & increased efficiency.
• Give full consideration to the management of key environmental impacts & seek to reduce these by the use of effective waste management systems, design techniques & selection of suppliers.
• Promote good environmental practice through its products & services and its supply chain.
Economic matters Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L aims to conduct its business in a straightforward, open manner, honestly & in good faith free from fraud or deception.
In order to achieve this, the Company & its employees will:
• Comply with all relevant laws & regulations that apply to the business.
• Seek to generate sufficient profit to meet the needs of a growing & developing Company to enable investments to be made for the improvement of all stakeholders.
• Seek mutually beneficial commercial relationships with third parties with whom they do business.
• Seek to develop new products that have increased benefits for our customers & the environment throughout their life cycle.
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L seeks to create an environment which attracts & retains employees of the highest caliber & in which employees will feel valued for their contribution to the Company’s performance.
In order to achieve this, the Company & its employees will:
• Provide a safe working environment for its employees & ensure that employees fully understand their own responsibilities as regards health & safety matters
• Provide a framework including any necessary training, which will assist employees to develop their capabilities.
• Provide its employees, where appropriate, with the opportunity to engage in activities that will benefit the industry & the community at large.
• Offer employment opportunities in a fair & equal manner regardless of race, colour, gender or religious beliefs.
• Implement & observe codes of conduct, which are designed to protect employees from harassment or discrimination in any form, and provide equality of opportunity.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Barzan Palace, Contracting & Cleaning W.L.L have identified a number of annual key performance indicators to enable the Company to measure the success of the Sustainability Policy.